It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!
Christmas is only 10 days away, and it really is the most wonderful time of the year! I love the colours that come to life during the festive season and all the things that follow with it - the smell of pine, the plethora of gingerbread houses on display, the excitement in the air and of course the carols that come into loop on the radio and at shopping centres. By now you should have a good idea of what to get your loved ones and how you plan to spend the days over Christmas. However, if you're still in need of some gift inspiration, or maybe would like some ideas to hint for yourself, I've put together the 10 best gifts for Christmas, in no particular order of course! And, just click the store link to purchase!
1. Tiffany & Co. Metro Heart Pendant in Rose Gold, $1,550 Who doesn't love a little blue box on Christmas Day? This pendant is as elegant as it is beautiful and will be the perfect addition to the jewellery collection. It's the perfect little piece for everyday wear, but also a striking statement piece.
2. Milk & Co. Spring Summer Essentials Pack, $29.95 Inspired by the gorgeous Lindy Klim's Bali home, this pack is perfect and has everything you need on the go, plus it smells like heaven! Plus, the price point makes it the perfect stocking filler or KK gift!
3. West Elm Faceted Glass Vases, $49 West Elm recently opened at Chadstone - The Fashion Capital, and it has changed my life, it's so great to have this US home brand on Australian shores! I spotted these glass vases on the day of opening and haven't stopped thinking about them! They're they perfect vase for a bud, or look stunning on their own - perfect for the bedroom, bathroom or living room.
4. Mecca Cosmetica - Diptyque Baies Candle, $78 Who doesn't love the smell of Diptyque candles? This fresh rose scented candle is one of Diptyque's most iconic scents and evokes the feeling of being present in a rose garden in France. It's a gift that wont be re-gifted, and one that will last months to come.
5. Tiger & CoCo Acrylic Frames, from $24.95 I have fallen in love with acrylic frames - they are a classy and modern alternative to traditional frames and create a clean finish to your treasured memories. These Tiger & CoCo frames are the perfect gift, and their range is beautiful, well priced and perfect for your loved ones!
6. Campari, see stockists for pricing Nothing says summer more than a Campari cocktail, so if you're invited to a summer soiree, why not gift some Campari! On a side note, Campari have just released their 2015 calendar featuring the beautiful French-born actress Eva Green - they can't be bought but I'm giving one away on my Instagram - see @RochelleCurrie_ to win one!
7. Safari Living - Tom Dixon Candles, $113 If you follow my Instagram account, then you would know that I am obsessed with Tom Dixon's design, and these candles are no exception. Encased in beautiful nickel, brass or copper, these candles provide a sensory insight into the happenings of London town, and the solid morwad marble lid is the icing on this perfectly created cake.
8. David Jones - Tom Ford Lip Colour, $68 Have you ever used Tom Ford lipstick? If your answer is no, then you're totally missing out. There is something incredible about Tom Ford lipstick, the colour is rich, the texture is clean and the stay power is strong. If you were wondering, my favourite shade is Flamingo...
9. Village Cinemas Gold Class Tickets, from $50 Who doesn't love a night out at the movies, and even more so when it's in Gold Class at Village Cinemas. It turns an ordinary experience into something special, with delicious food offerings, large comfortable seats and even a blanket to keep you warm it's a gift that keeps on giving!
10. Burberry Heritage Check Cashmere Scarf, $715 Whilst it may not be winter in Australia, a Burberry scarf is still the perfect gift for Christmas. The classic check design is sure to last throughout the seasons and the touch of monogram adds a personal feel to the iconic design.